Why your marketing isn’t making you positive ROI and how to use Direct Response Marketing to fix this
A lot of people spend hundreds and thousands of dollars on marketing, and the vast majority of them do not generate any money? Why, because most of them simply don’t adopt a critical techniques called “Direct Response Marketing.
If you haven’t heard of Direct Response Marketing it’s a type of marketing strategy that demands a direct response from your potential customers. You use this strategy to answer questions, present your branding, products and the reason you do what you do. Customers love this, as they are offered the opportunity to respond, whether that be in the way of signing up for a regular newsletter, posting a comment on your facebook page, website blog, or purchasing a product from you.
Okay, so what does direct response marketing actually look like? Well, it comes in multiple forms, including:
- Direct mail
- Print ads
- Radio and TV ads
- Coupons or other incentives
Some of the advantages of direct marketing are:
- It’s a great way to use free time during lulls in business
- It is a productive way to communicate and empower you to create more relationships
- It is a great way to up-sell and cross-sell to current customers
- It is a low cost way to rustle up new business
- It can be used as leverage to turn small sales into large sales
- It can supplement your current marketing program
- A Cost-effective way to reach target markets
- Offers measurable results (Which is very important and useful)
- You are able to use it to reach outside your local area for new business
- You can increase the effectiveness of your sales force
These are all great things that can come from just taking a few simple steps to putting together a direct response marketing plan and executing it.
“I honestly don’t think you’ll ever find a safer, lower-risk, higher-profit method of increasing your business or profession than direct-response marketing.” Jay Abraham
Direct response marketing is one of the best ways to launch your business on a large scale and reach out to everyone in your target market whether they are in your local area or not.
This week I have prepared a special supplementary tutorial video showing you a visually what the process looks like in reality, and also have made available two sample Direct Response Marketing funnels that you can use immediately.
Download this week’s free step-by-step “Build your own Direct Response Marketing MACHINE!” tutorial HERE.
Until next week time!
Dedicated to your success!